Upcoming Events in This Location
- Arlington Heights EPA RRP Initial Certification – Lead Renovator Training - Arlington Heights, IL - CONFIRMED COURSE - 05/02/2023 - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm - $250.00 - $325.00
- Arlington Heights EPA RRP Initial Certification – Lead Renovator Training - Arlington Heights, IL - CONFIRMED COURSE - 05/23/2023 - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm - $250.00 - $325.00
- Arlington Heights EPA RRP Initial Certification – Lead Renovator Training - Arlington Heights, IL - CONFIRMED COURSE - 06/13/2023 - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm - $250.00 - $325.00
- Arlington Heights EPA RRP Initial Certification – Lead Renovator Training - Arlington Heights, IL - CONFIRMED COURSE - 07/25/2023 - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm - $250.00 - $325.00
100 W. Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights Training Location
Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Heights – Arlington Heights EPA RRP Training Location
100 W. Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Training Location Overview:
Our Arlington Heights Training Location is conveniently located near Interstate 355. We offer the EPA Lead Renovator Initial and Refresher certification every month. Our fast-paced interactive training will give you the skills needed to maintain compliance. Furthermore, we focus on industry best-practices needed to protect your workers and your customers. Therefore, if you need directions or have questions about our EPA RRP Lead Renovator Certification Training Location please call us at 877-209-9648.
Since the EPA is requiring Lead Renovator Training. As a result, Lead Renovator Training is required if your company is working in child-care facilities, homes, and schools built prior to 1978. Therefore, your company must have one certified lead renovator. As a result of these requirements, we offer Lead Renovator Training to help your firm stay in compliance. If your company is performing work in homes and child-occupied facilities built prior to 1978. Your firm must employ at least one Certified Renovator. In addition, your firm must be registered as a Lead Safe Certified Firm with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
How do you ensure you are in compliance?
As a result of the EPA RRP rule there are 5 steps to be sure you are in compliance:
1. First of all, get registered for an EPA-approved lead renovator training course.
2. Furthermore, you must submit an application to EPA on behalf of your company.
3. Your company has to have a representative complete the lead renovator training.
4. In addition you must pass the 25-question certification exam.
5. Finally, receive your approval from the EPA.
Who should attend from your company?
Therefore if you own a qualifying business, you need to attend this course! As a result of the rule, fines can be as high as $37,500 per violation! Consequently, understanding this rule shouldn’t be delegated. Most importantly, we go beyond the basics and will give you several tools to stay in compliance as well as protect your increased liability.
Contact us today to find out more about our Arlington Heights EPA RRP Lead Renovator Certification Training Location by dialing 877-209-9648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Courses Offered:
8 Hour EPA RRP Lead Renovator Initial Certification
As a result of the EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting rule. We offer the 8 Hour EPA RRP Initial Certification at our Arlington Heights Lead Renovator Training Location every month. Most importantly, our fast-paced interactive course covers the eight classroom modules followed by eleven hands on skill sets. Our goal is to give you the knowledge and skills you need to protect the families you work for as well as your employees.
4 Hour EPA RRP Lead Renovator Refresher Certification
As a result of the EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting rule. We offer the 4 Hour EPA RRP Refresher Certification at our Arlington Heights Lead Renovator Training Location once a month. The refresher course has only seven classroom modules with three hands-on skill sets. Each attendee will learn how to take a paint chip sample, test for lead-based paint, and perform a cleaning verification procedure during their re-certification.
Lead Renovator Forms
How Widespread is Lead-Based Paint in Housing
Lead Based Paint Problematic During Renovations
Renovate Right Brochure
Things to Do Near This Training Location: