Free December Safety Meetings
This month we have prepared our free december safety meetings on the following topics:
- Accident Investigations
- Protecting Older Workers
- Trenching and Excavation
- U.S. Department of Labor updates frequently asked questions to address cloth face coverings as personal protective equipment.
- It looks like the United States Department of Labor needs more time to determine whether cloth face coverings are effective to stop the spread of the Coronavirus. Click here to learn more.
- Georgia employer pays back wages to employee improperly denied sick leave for coronavirus diagnosis.
- Investigators found that the Georgia based company violated requirements of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Please click the links to learn more.
- U.S. Department of Labor Emphasizes Protecting Worker Safety and Pay During Holiday Season
- Check out this article from BIC Magazine about new innovations for safety in 2020.
- From 3D modeling for scaffolding, to using drones to conduct safety inspections. You will find several pretty cool innovations by checking out this article.
Above all, with winter right around the corner, be sure to get stocked up on rock salt and snow shovels before the first snow hits. For instance, slips, trips, and falls from ice and snow can cause serious injuries, and your costs to rise. Furthermore, if you have a fleet of vehicles. In addition, be sure to check the tires for proper tread, alignment, balance, and tire pressure.
Therefore, thank you for checking out our blog today. In addition, please remember to download the Free December Safety Meetings and review them with your teams.